WHY CHOOSE THE NUMBER ONE ROTO-MOLDED BOAT SOLD AROUND THE WORLD?
Of course, you want to think carefully about the purchase of your boat: which boat would suit you most? If you are looking for a boat that can stand some rough handling, why not try a Whaly?
- Affordable-Durable ,100% Recyclable .Roto-moulded Polyethylene Craft
- Perfect as a family leisure boat, workboat, safety , rescue, fishing, diving etc.
- Whaly boats are seriously tough, versatile and need little or no maintenance.
- Available in nine sizes and choice of UV stable colours, from 2.10m to the all-NEW 5.00m, there is something for everyone .
- A sleek design combined with comfort combined with amazing stability: safety is guaranteed.
THERE’S BOATING FUN FOR EVERYONE! WHALY ARE SUITABLE FOR:
- Recreational boating
- Work boats
- Safety boat for water sports schools
- Boat hire companies
- Rescue operations
- Angling and sport fishing
- Electric boating
HERE ARE THE MAJOR ADVANTAGES OF POLYETHYLENE:
- ADVANTAGE: Polyethylene is extremely impact-resistant, and we’ll go as far as to say that polyethylene boats are virtually indestructible in the normal course of recreational boating. Smash into a rock jetty, much less a piling, and a polyethylene boat will just bounce right off. Whack the hull sides with a sledgehammer /axe and there’s zero effect. Watch one of our Dealers put a Whaly 435 through its paces CLICK to see sledge hammers, axes, cliff drops and a Whaly bouncing down the road and off onto the shoulder, other than a few scuff marks it remained undamaged.
- ADVANTAGE: Polyethylene boats are molded, so like fiberglass boats, they can have hulls with complex shapes and compound curves; decks can have molded-in compartments; and large accessories like seat bases or consoles can also be moulded.
- ADVANTAGE: Waxing and polishing are maintenance chores of the past, when you own a plastic boat. A scrub brush and soapy water is all you’ll ever need to get the boat looking as ship-shape as possible.
- ADVANTAGE: Polyethylene boats are often considered more environmentally-friendly than fiberglass, since they can be 100% recycled.